Monday, August 13, 2007

12 of 12 August 2007

It's 12 of 12 for August (thanks Chad!) and while I've only done this once before, it seems that the 12th of the month is the time for drama at 3am. No pictures this time as it concerned my roommate and his friends and they probably wouldn't have taken kindly to me taking pictures of them! (Don't worry--everything's fine.)

7:45am: woke up to see that no one slept on the pull out last night and put everything away

8:15am: Went to CVS to pick up a diet coke and a plunger (3am roommate drama. Sigh) It's pretty quiet at CVS early on a Sunday morning.

8:45am: Used plunger

11:45am: Finished cooking for a birthday brunch at 12. Brownies and Tortilla de Patatas

12:30am: Was greeted at the door with a shot of sambuka. I then added my contributions to the bar

1:40pm: Terri's contribution to the brunch: french bread, cheese, bacon, tomato, poached egg, & arugula. Yum.

3:15pm: We eventually went outside to enjoy the day and continue celebrating Liz's birthday

3:40pm: Pat the cat joined us
6:40pm: I decided I needed a nap. I set my alarm for9pm so I wouldn't sleep the whole evening away.

10:34pm: Woke up at 10:30. Oops.


10:45pm: Took Sadie for her evening walk. She was tired as well and layed down about 2 blocks from home.

11:00pm: Late-night snack of corn chex and water and ready a book, A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore, until about 12, then back to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! Pretty dog!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! What a great lookin dog! I just moved to Homewood, IL and was thrilled to see someone else living nearby. So, hello up there!