Thursday, December 13, 2007

12 of 12 December 2007

12 of 12 for December is here! I forgot until I was checking Bloglines, so I missed part of my morning. Good thing Chad gives us reminders! Go here to get details.

8:58am: My desk. Checking out bloglines and getting the reminder that today was the 12th (it's the day after my company holiday party so you have to forgive my forgetfulness. It was a...slow morning).

9:06am: It's icy and snowy outside these days so I wore my snow boots to work today.

9:20am: Did some more tagging on Flickr to my photos from my recent trip to Munich.

10:26am: A new book that I worked on it out! Hurrah! After 16 months of work it's always good to see the final product.

2:32pm: At my desk. Going through my mail and remembering I have to send out my holiday cards--I'm running out of time!

5:43pm: I had to run some errands in the loop tonight and passed by the Christkindlmarkt at Daley Plaza. The tree this year is HUGE.


6:36pm: I'm setting up my tree tonight. I had put the branches in a few days ago but didn't have the energy to deal with the lights so I'm tackling the rest of it this evening.

6:38pm: I found Sadie's Christmas scarf in the box of holiday goodies and made her try it on.


7:23pm: All done!

7:24pm: My newest ornament. My mom got him for me in Germany (that's a HB beer in his hand!)


8:20pm: I watched the finale of America's Next Top Model. Eh. Kind of boring and predictable.

8:33pm: Sadie chilled out beside me for a while watching TV and enjoying the Christmas tree.


Go here to check out other 12 of 12ers in December!

3 comments:

Susan said...

congrats on the book....well and the Christmas tree! lol!! Merry Christmas!

Dogeared said...

Ooh bookage, exciting!

And how cute is Sadie with her Christmas scarf?

Helen, 12 of 12er (Dogeared)

Scooter said...

What fun photos! Sadie's gorgeous!