Monday, January 14, 2008

12 of 12 January 2008

It's a little late (I'm not on my computer much on the weekends) but here it is! My 12 of 12 for January 2008. Thanks to Chad for the idea.

9:34am: Sadie waits patiently for her treat after her morning walk.

9:35am: The diet goes out the window on the weekends and this morning I celebrated with McDonald's. And a REGULAR coke. No diet. McDonald's Coke is the best made. I think they do something special to it.

10:55am: Playing Lego Star Wars on my PSP. LOVE it.

1:12pm: Corner of Damen, North, and Milwaukee, Chicago. I'm waiting for the bus while on my way to meet Liz at Cleo's for brunch. She's been working there for a while now and I've never visited. Today I fixed that.

2:07pm: Cleo's on Chicago. Brunch of course included a bloody mary.

4:03pm: Home now and decided to take out the trash/recycling that's been sitting by my door for the last 2 weeks.

4:13pm: I also decided to fix my nasty nail polish. The polish is now gone and the nails are taking a breather. The winter is rough on them.

5:00pm: My to-do list complete, I decided to play some wii tennis. And got totally trounced. Apparently when you play really poorly they take away your pro points. And I played really poorly today.

5:26pm: Getting ready for Bob to come over. Decided to smurf myself up with a face mask.

5:46pm: Sadie found a tennis ball and proceeded to annoy the neighbors by dropping it continually on the hardwood floors. It's now back in a drawer where she can't get to it. It's an outside toy now.

8:14pm: Bob came over with gifts! These little miller lite bottles are the cutest! But they go quickly...7 oz beers require a lot of trips to the fridge.

9:00pm: At Floyd's on Armitage for dinner and a few more drinks.

See you next month!





2 comments:

Scooter said...

With eyes like Sadie's, I'll bet she gets all she wants! Gorgeous pup!

Susan said...

OMG!!! I SOOO totally agree about the whole McDs Coke thing!! and whatever it is must be completely addictive....I have woken up mornings craving a COKE! lol!!
great photos!