Friday, June 13, 2008

12 of 12, June 2008

It's 12 of 12 time! Thanks to Chad for starting this whole thing! Let's get started.

6:38am, bathroom: Getting ready for work. I feel the need to lay out all of my make up paraphernalia before putting it on. I think that way I can keep track of everything. And I don't poke myself with my tweezers
while digging around the makeup bag.
6:44am, Kitchen: Feeding and watering the dog.
6:55, Front Gate: Which, of course, leads to taking the dog outside for a pee. (Hi Sadie!)
7:02am, Kitchen: Before leaving for work I say good-bye to Jinx, who still lives on the counter since Sadie still lives in the apartment. (She's not going anywhere, Kitty. You might want to try to make friends with her.)
7:21am, Division El Stop: Waiting for the train (yay! It's here!). This el stop was recently voted "most depressing" or something similar. Which...yeah. It's kind of gross and dark and damp down here. And even on the nicest of days, there's some water dripping from somewhere. But the trains are fairly clean and they're fast, so it all works out. :)
7:38am, Cosi in the Loop: It's a coworker's birthday today so I stopped at Cosi to get "squagles". Or square bagels.
7:48am, Desk@Work: My birthday was last week and the flowers are starting to die. How sad is that yellow daisy that's trying to do a face-plant on the desk? It's given up hope.
7:53am, Work:The squagles are out and ready for the birthday breakfast. They're still warm. yummmm.
11:31am, Desk@Work: Working. And listening to The Ting Tings.
5:11pm, Under my Desk@Work: I never changes my shoes today so I guess I just throw the black ones back in my new Target bag. (yay Target!)
6:13pm, Bob's Studio: Bob has a group art show on Saturday so I went with him to help set up a few of his pieces. (That green piece in the back is one of my favorites but he's not showing it this time.)
7:04pm, The Splat Flats: It's not complete yet, but Bob's pieces are at least hanging. More leveling is needed.
The rest of the evening was spent eating fish sticks (Klassy!) and playing Lego Indiana Jones. Which is AWESOME.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish we had squagles. We just have the round ones here :(

Love the art space. Very cool.

Enjoying The Ting-Tings too.

Thanks for sharing your day!

Susan said...

yeah for Lego Indiana Jones!! we love the Star Wars one!!

Geggie said...

Hi! I found you through Chad's 12 of 12 list. I forgot to do mine, but stopped by to see yours. I'm relocating to Chicago and trying to read some Chicago blogs.

I'll be back.

Dogeared said...

I've never heard of Squagles - how weird but cool!

And I hope Sadie and Jinx start getting along soon!

Helen (12er)