Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow

It snowed a here in Chicago yesterday--around 6 inches I think. While I'm sure it's a bit annoying for those with cars to clear off and sidewalks to shovel, I find a big snowstorm really fun. It's so pretty!

I had to resist the urge to do a snow angel on the way to the bus this morning. Only the knowledge that I'd be sitting in wet jeans for hours stopped me from plopping down in the snow at 7am this morning.

Sadie's LOVING the snow. She bounces around in the snow stopping every once in a while to eat a big bite of it. Every time we go outside she ends up with a snow-beard by the time we get back inside. I took a video of her running around but she was too fast for the camera. I figured if I posted it anyone that would watch it would get sick from the camera moving back and forth so quickly.

In other randomness, I tried a new body-wash this morning and I HATE the smell of it. And I can't make it go away as it was the only soap I had so it's all over my body. Ugh. I've GOT to find something else by tomorrow.

No comments: