Monday, January 26, 2009

5 Days

So I have just 5 work days left. And, frankly? the last one doesn't count since I'll be leaving the office early in the morning, after picking up my check.

My to-do list is dwindling and I'm working on cleaning out 10 years worth of files and e-mails. It's quite a task.

My other task is getting all of my music off of itunes and getting it home...wow. I accumulated a lot there. My 2 flash drives are full so this will probably be a project for the whole week.

I'm also starting to keep a (mental) list of all of the things I want to do while I'm off of work. Crafty stuff, mostly. I'll probably be hitting up JoAnn Fabrics soon...

Um...I should probably look for a job too. That's on the list too. Unless someone out there wants to find one for me? It's a long process. :)

No comments: