Friday, February 20, 2009

Tub

So our tub's still clogged.

I called the landlord last night and he returned my call today around 11. His parents are now here to try to unclog the beast. I feel bad for them, however, because everything that they're doing, Bob and I already tried. It's just not going anywhere. But, more power to them. Maybe it'll be like the pickle jar--once they try, it'll work (I loosened it for them).

So, I'm sitting here, trying to be out of the way while my landlords parents work on my bathroom.

And of COURSE I have to pee. I may have to go to target just to use their bathrooms! (any reason to head to target...)

1 comment:

Geggie said...

Hope your tub's been fixed by now and good luck with the jobs.

We went to Kuma's at 2 on Saturday afternoon and there was a two hour wait. We passed. Another time.