Friday, July 13, 2007

12 of 12 July 2007

My first 12 of 12 (great idea Chad!). And I've discovered that my life revolves around work and my dog. Or at least it does during the week. :)


2:23am: It's hard to see, but my downstairs neighbor both had a random dance-off on the sidewalk outside the apartment and a 30-minute argument thereafter. My windows were right above them and I woke up and heard every word. Although I'm not sure who won the dance-off.

5:42am: Sadie wakes me up just before my alarm to play by throwing a toy on my face then licking me until I wake up.




6:35am: Morning walk around the neighborhood


7:51am: Finishing up my daily crossword with a little help from Wikipedia (only two clues!).

10:27am: Working. Today I got to play with highlighters!

5:37pm: Work day is over and waiting for the bus to go home.


6:58pm: After-work walk around Palmer Square

7:32pm: Mmm...Dinner. So healthy.

8:31pm: By the power of Tivo, I'm able to watch and re-watch So You Think You Can Dance's dance numbers. This one is the opening (which, eh). It was the results show. Poor Shauna.

9:28pm: More TV and playing computer games on my laptop while throwing toys for Sadie to chase. I'm a multi-tasker.

9:31pm: Finally hung my photograph from Barcelona on my wall. I love this picture.

10:14pm: After our evening walk, Sadie and I usually sit on the front porch for a bit to watch the neighborhood.

4 comments:

CondoBlogger said...

Great shots... Sadie is a cutie! Love her eyes!

Anonymous said...

Great shots! And adorable dog!!

Chad Darnell said...

Your dog is beautiful! Thanks for doing it!

Dogeared said...

Welcome to 12 of 12! And Sadie is indeed a cutie :D

Helen, Devon (12 of 12er, "Dogeared")