Thursday, December 27, 2007

Post-Holiday Re-cap

I spent the day yesterday alternating between playing my new Wii (!!!) and my PSP (!!!). Tough day. I was totally spoiled this Christmas. And my Wii injuries are starting to heal. It's kind of sad when you're sore from playing video games. :) Luckily my sore shoulder is better so I must be getting "stronger". But now I have sore thumbs from the PSP. Alas, the troubles of a video-game addict.

Sadie spent the day recovering from playing non-stop with Dakota for 5 days by sleeping. ALL DAY. Like, noon until 10pm, and then through the night. And I had to wake her up in the morning to go out. Little girl was tuckered out.
She loves her new toys though.


1 comment:

Momacita said...

Dakota totally enjoyed playing with Sadie, please come visit soon(you could bring your Wii too)