Sunday, April 13, 2008

12 of 12 April 2008

I can't believe it's 12 of 12 time again. Where has the time gone? It could be that it's still 30 degrees here in Chicago--it sure doesn't feel like April!

Check out Chad's blog for more info on 12 of 12 and see pictures from other people around the world!

11:15am: I'm moving next month so I did a little more packing this morning. There's a postcard in this box from my mom from her trip to Australia--who knew emus were that cute?


11:16am: The packing I've done this far. It feels like a lot more than what's in this picture. But there's SO MUCH MORE to do.
11:18am: My roommate got drums. That's...great. We had a fight this morning because I found my clean bath towel on the drums. He didn't understand why I was annoyed that he was drumming on my white towel. I think it's a good thing that I'm moving...

11:29am: Sadie and I have to walk to the vet today and are checking out the rainy day outside, preparing ourselves for the 4+ mile walk. Ick.


11:54am: I also found out that my roommate had broken a window last night. I'm REALLY glad I'm moving. (sigh)


12:40pm: Almost to the vet. You can usually see the Chicago skyline from this bridge, but since today's such a rainy gray day you can only get a glimpse of it. If you squint real hard!


6:41pm: I took a 4 hour nap once I got back from the vet. I was pooped.

6:45pm: Watched an last week's episode of Kenny vs. Spenny

8:15pm: Then Bob and I watched the Cubs lose to the Phillies. Bummer.

9:13pm: Sadie joined up for a beer before dinner.

9:21pm: When we left for dinner it was snowing out. It's April! Luckily it didn't stick. (Unfortunately you can't see it in the photo, but they were pretty big flakes)

9:47pm: Dinner at el Cid. Margaritas and tacos. Yum!


3 comments:

Bec said...

Broken window? That stinks!

12 of 12er
Becca

Lisa B said...

Lovely pics of your day, good luck with your moving, sounds like you are ready to move.

Dogeared said...

Sounds like it's a very good time to be moving! Hopefully to your own place ;-)

Hope Sadie's visit to the vet was OK - sucks you had such a long walk in the grey and rainy weather!

(I'm late commenting as I was only back home late on the 14th and so my 12 was delayed too - this week's just been busy!)