Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Life Update

What have I been doing? Well, I've been packing. And packing. And packing some more.

I have a lot of stuff.


Bob and I are moving tomorrow into our new apartment (hurrah!) and for the last few weeks I've been trying to gather up all of my stuff, reminiscing about things that I have found in the corners, and cursing the remainder of the things. It's amazing how much stuff just comes out of the depths of an apartment when you have to put it all in boxes. I KNOW I have a lot of things, but after moving 2 times in the last two years, you'd think I would have gotten rid of some stuff. Apparently that's not the case.


So here is (almost) all of my belongings. That stack goes back about four boxes. And they're about three wide, and four high...so...a lot of boxes (48 boxes????? really?). It's reached the point now that I'm packing in garbage bags. CLASSY!
Thank goodness I have movers. :)

Edit: Yay! I get to remove my little countdown meter from the right column! It's been up there since January when I first started counting down. And my desk-side countdown post-it can be thrown out too. The first post-it note started at 125 days or something. It's so exciting to be down to one day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hurray! Hope the move and settling in goes well...