Monday, June 30, 2008

Yoga


Yoga in Millennium Park
Originally uploaded by hak123
On Saturday my mom came down early to pick me up and we went out to Millennium Park to try out the free Yoga they offer every week at 8am.

We got there just in time to grab a free bottle of water and find a spot in the grass before the class started. It was a good class! I haven't done any yoga for AT LEAST a year so I was a little worried that I'd have a hard time with it, but the instructor was great and didn't do anything too difficult, but didn't make it too easy either. It's pretty cool to do a downward facing dog and seeing about 75 other people doing the same thing. Outside. In a big grassy area.

Afterward we walked around the park for a bit and I took a bunch of pictures of the bean and the walkway. Millennium Park is really pretty.

It was a great day! :)

Oh, and atkins is over. As of Saturday evening and the pizza we ordered. It's just not worth it for 3 pounds and the struggle to find things to eat. I'd rather eat healthier and have the option to have bread. Besides...atkins made me really tired.

No comments: