Thursday, September 4, 2008

Photos from Around the Web

So, the Schmap people have "shortlisted" another one of my photos! This one's for Chicago, which is pretty cool.

But the photo they picked? Is kind of weird. And not indicative of Chicago (at least in my mind).

Yep. They picked a car from the Auto Show. Now, I'm not sure where they'll actually use it (probably McCormick Place?) but I have a TON of other Chicago pictures that I think are better. It's kind of like the one they picked for Munich. Not my favorite picture, but if you want to use it (and credit me) I'm fine with it!

In other "photos around the web" news, I had some other pics picked for a Chicago bar website. They asked for pictures of Lemmings and when I agreed, posted them (with credit). Pretty neat!

And all because of Flickr. I love Flickr. It's become kind of an obsession (sorry Facebook. You just can't compete!)

No comments: