Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Dirty Job

I finished reading A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore on the way to work this morning and considered writing a review of the book.

But that's pretty hard.

So I'll just say that I enjoyed it a lot and found myself laughing out loud a couple times (always embarrassing when on the bus). It also leads itself well to discussions of life and death and reaching your potential in life and all that jazz. If you're so inclined to discuss that stuff. If not, it's just a good book.

Thanks Jamie for recommending it. :)

Oh, and I haven't had a diet coke for almost 36 hours and am alternating gorging myself on water trying to pretend it's diet coke and falling asleep at my desk. It's been harder than I thought trying to break myself of my DC habit. Wish me luck.

No comments: