Monday, August 20, 2007

Weekend 8.17.07

Friday: Lemmings to "celebrate" two friends being laid off from their jobs. Luckily they're both getting a severance, but it still sucks. It was a fun night--lemonade and blueberry vodka is a tasty summer drink!

Saturday: 12 hours of scrapbooking with my mom. It was really fun--I got a lot done and am now inspired to do even more. I also won a prize again. I think that's 4 out of the last 5 drawings. :) Lucky. I'm working on photos from 2004 and REALLY want to get more caught up.

Sunday: Met up with Christy and her adorable son Jacob. We went to target and McDonald's, which...fun! You can't go wrong spending time in either of those places, although you might be very poor after. Jacob and I had fun running around the store and asking "Where's mommy?". Hopefully strangers didn't get the wrong idea. I didn't steal him!

It also poured rain all day on Sunday so once I got back to the city Sadie and I took very short walks. We still got pretty wet though.

1 comment:

me said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Sadie!