Tuesday, November 13, 2007

12 of 12 November

After last month's camera breakage, it was nice to actually complete a 12 of 12 this month! Although I did forget until after I got to work... Go here to check out the details of Chad's fabulous idea.

8:48am: My desk. While trolling around the web I found a video of Michael Jackson's "Dirty Diana". Awesome

10:29am: Office bathroom. Found my first gray hair. Fabulous.

12:09pm: My desk. Remembered right before heading to the post office that it's closed. I'm glad I didn't get all the way there!

2:57pm: My desk. Just got off the phone after an hour teleconference. Lots of notes for work to be done.

4:49pm: The office. Not quite 5pm and it's already pretty dark in Chicago. Ah. Winter. (and I'm crooked, not the buildings)
5:31pm: Clinton El stop. Train's coming.

5:32pm: Blue line el. The train's pretty empty today because of the holiday.

6:08pm: My street. Took Sadie for a walk and checked on Bob's car. It's still there, safe and sound.


7:20pm: Bedroom. Settled in to watch some Nip/Tuck


7:35pm: My kitchen. I realized I had no lunch options for the morning so I decided to make some baked mac and cheese before watching Nip/Tuck.


8:01pm: My bedroom. Sadie got a rawhide while I watched TV.

8:59pm: Kitchen. Mac & Cheese is done! Now I have lunch for a couple days.

That's it! Fun Monday events in Chicago. :)


2 comments:

Dogeared said...

I know a few people online (girls) who found a first grey hair aged about 25-26 - so if you're later than that, well done!

I thought the crooked buildings was funny. They're crooked, not you ;-)

Helen, 12 of 12er

Scooter said...

Fun pix! Loved Sadie and the Mac & Cheese. Remember, it's better to have gray hair than no hair. Ew.