Tuesday, October 16, 2007

12 of 12 October (8 of 12?)

12 of 12 time for October. Post 12 pictures of your day on the 12th of each month. Check out Chad's site for more details of his great idea and for pictures from folks around the world.

6:17am: The alarm went off and Sadie immediately pounced to make sure I got up. There's no hitting snooze around this dog.


6:20am: The thermostat. Since my roommate and I refuse to turn on heat yet (it was 85 degrees on Sunday!) it's a little chilly in the apartment. Outside temp is about 50 degrees.

7:01am: Sadie visiting with a neighbor dog on her morning walk.


7:11am: Waiting for the Milwaukee bus

7:49am: Made it to work. And early! Good for me.


8:39am: A little itunes shopping...11:11am: Proofing covers and interiors


And right about here, my camera stopped working. Many many fuzzy pictures of my desk over the next few hours. Below is the last picture my camera took before the lens got stuck out and I got full-on error messages. I guess getting dunked in Hawaiian punch isn't so good for the insides of cameras!

TOD: 6:28pm


No comments: