Saturday, July 12, 2008

12 of 12, July 2008

12 of 12 time! And it's my 12 of 12-aversary. except for a camera failure one month (that was a 8 of 12), I've actually remembered every month! Thanks to Chad, once again, for the idea.

And on to July.

Although I got up around 1am to walk the dog (sigh), I didn't take a picture. It was dark. :)

7:04am, front room: Sadie got me up at 7am to go outside. Unfortunately it was raining. Ick. She's scared of rain so it took some convincing and a well-placed umbrella, but I got her to go out. I wasn't getting up at 7am on Saturday for nothing!
8:33am, front room: Bob is leaving for work and I took a picture as he was starting the car. it's basically the same view as the last photo but this time it's though the glass piece that's hanging in the window (Bob made it--it's a reproduction of a Frank Lloyd Wright window)
11:16am, desk: Playing a game on the computer. This picture could be from 2:30 as well as 8pm. It was an all-day event beating the game. :)
1:12pm, family room: While I watched some TV, Sadie enjoyed a rawhide.
2:11pm, bathroom: To feel like I actually accomplished something today, I cleaned the bathroom. Shiny!
3:43pm, street: I took a walk to 7-11.
3:45pm, family room: I got a slurpee and watched a couple of old episodes of 90210. Oh, Brenda. So dramatic!
8:02pm, back yard: Sadie and I went outside so she could run some energy off. That blur is Sadie.
9:05, kitchen: I decided to finally make dinner. Here are the potatoes before.
9:14pm, kitchen: Here are the potatoes before going into the oven. Um...I ate them before I remembered to get the after. They were pretty good. :)
10:15pm, front room: Uh oh. I need 2 more pictures. Um...here's one of Jinx hissing at Sadie. The good news is that he's on the floor! The bad news is that he still hates the dog. One step at a time...
10:17pm, family room: Marbles, on the other hand, is all zen about the situation. No worries for this cat.
And that's it! I'm off to bed. I got up WAY too early today. :)

5 comments:

Pete Cullen said...

Marbles is certainly a chilled kitteh! I hope Jinx makes friends with the dog soon :)

Matt said...

You have cute kids. :)

Those potatoes look great, too!

Lisa B said...

Nice pics of your day, Marbles looks a sweetie!

Dogeared said...

I agree, if you're up a 7am on a Saturday, it better be worthwhile! And Marbles certainly does look very zen.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one cleaning my bathroom ;-) But they look good once they;re done, right?

(excuse any typos I've missed - I'm 2/3 down a bottle of red wine!)

Anonymous said...

Mmm... Roasted Potatoes. Yum. Nice 12 of 12.