Wednesday, August 13, 2008

12 of 12 August 2008

WARNING! This 12 of 12 is almost entirely pets, television, and food. Boring Tuesday. :)

Check out more 12 of 12's here. And many thanks to Chad! Let's go:

Ah, morning. The dog's just been put in her cage for the day so the cats decide to take a drink from her water bowl. No matter that they have their own--sometimes other people's stuff is just better. Even if it smells like dog.
At work, it's time to change the password. Oof. It's so hard to think of one, let alone remember it!
I watched Three Sheets: Crotia on my ipod on the way to work and had just a few minutes left, so I finished it while sitting at my desk (shh...don't tell my boss!)
Then I did my next origami calender date. I'm currently making a modular ball an am only on step two. You can see my pagoda from a couple of weeks back. People will stop me to ask about it. :) It's pretty cute, if not really tall.
Hmmm...which fruit should I have for breakfast? Clementine, grapes, or a plum? I chose the plum.
Yard sale in September! My friend is organizing for a group of us. If you live in Chicago come on by and buy my things!
Lunch. Frozen Trader Joe's Pad Thai. Not bad!
Going down the escalator to my gym after work.
Sadie eating dinner
Then...TV watching. First it was beach volleyball...
Then some ESPN for Bob...
Then more Olympic coverage. Here's Katie Hoff--she didn't win this race (she came in 4th, which is still awesome!). Everytime a swimmer came on screen Bob and I would giggle about their forehead hickeys. I wonder how long those last on their heads??
And that's it. Pretty standard day, really--except I actually WENT to the gym instead of just talking about it! :)

2 comments:

me said...

I, too, would choose the plum.
In fact, now I want a plum.
Thanks.

Dogeared said...

Well done for going to the gym! I've been watching a lot of the Olympics too - what am I going to do when it finishes?!?


(sorry I'm late, I was away for a bit, then really busy!)

Helen, 12er