Thursday, September 13, 2007

12 of 12 September

It's 12 of 12 again. Look to Chad's site for more detail. For a look at other's people's 12 of 12s from around the world, go here.

Here we go!

6:38am: Family Room. Caught Sadie as she was just waking up.

7:00am: Kitchen. Packing up breakfast and lunch before heading to work.

7:08am: Walking to the el with my new iPod. Which is awesome.

7:35am: Corner of Dearborn and Monroe in Chicago. I pass the Chagall Mosaic "Four Seasons" on days I take the el. It's beautiful.

7:36: And then I pass a group of pigeons right next to the mosaic. It must be getting colder since they're all huddling by the heated steps. (It is. It is 56 degrees this morning)


7:46am: Wacker and Monroe, Chicago. The view from my office building. That's the Sears Tower in the middle.

9:21am: My desk. Checking my meeting schedule for the day. Not too bad.


12:56pm: My desk. Lunch. Built some houses and made $10 million in an hour.

3:23pm: My office/cubicle farm. Caught the hallway in a rare empty moment.

5:22pm: My desk. Got a picture of my cousin's new baby, Norah. Congrats Jessica and Tim!

6:11pm: California stop. Took the el home.

7:10pm: Point and Francis Place. Took Sadie for a walk and the neighborhood kids came running.

The rest of the evening was spent laying on my bed and watching old episodes of While You Were Out on my Tivo. No pictures of that! :)

See you next month!

4 comments:

Poun said...

Great pics!!
Congrats to your cousin!!!
and that $10 millions winning in an hour would surely be great if it was real!! hehe

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I kind of miss Chicago. :)

Anonymous said...

You were listening to Maroon 5? Cool - I like "Wake Up Call", their single. Very funky.

If you like them, try Hard-FI. Especially the songs "Living For The Weekend" and their new one, "Suburban Knights". If they're not on US iTunes, listen on the UK one :-)

And heated steps? Now that's a good idea...

Helen (12 of 12er, "Dogearedandfurry" Blog)

me said...

aww! Your PPN timesheet was due today!!!