Friday, September 28, 2007

Road Trip

Liz and I drove down to Jefferson City, Missouri last weekend to visit her family and see her new baby nephew. The drive was only 7 hours, which was really pretty easy. I forgot how much I like road trips--it makes me want to rent a car and just GO somewhere soon. Maybe out to see the big trees in California, by way of Montana and Wyoming? Hmmm...
The trip was pretty fun--for all the grief that we all give Liz for being from "the country", it's not really that rural. And it's really pretty! We visited the Capital and I got a driving tour of her hometown.

And we visited Target! That will always make me happy.

Sadie went with as well and had a fabulous time chasing frogs and turtles (well, sniffing the turtles) and running around in the backyard with Missy.

No comments: