Monday, September 10, 2007

Weekend 9.8.07

After a too-late evening at Lemmings on Friday, I spent most of Saturday in front of the TV watching The O.C. Most people panned this season as the worst but I have to say that I'm really enjoying it! Maybe it's because I'm a little more removed from the previous seasons--it HAS been over a year since I've seen the show.

Or it could be that I really like Taylor. I think I relate to her. Not the scary mom part, but the kind of crazy/weird/talking to much part.

Sunday I went to the burbs to do laundry (I'm so regressing! Hello?) and have dinner with my sister's family and my dad. Good times.


Jack showed us his Halloween costume. How cute is he?? He's the red Power Ranger. Did they have names? or just colors???


Ben didn't want to put on his costume, but he'll be Peter Pan. I can't wait for official Halloween pictures in 1 1/2 months!

1 comment:

me said...

I think the original Red Ranger's name was Jason. Thats because I was a small child when the original came out and thought the pink ranger was badass. I hope I'm right. But I think it was Jason, and his original... thing.. was "Tyrannosaurus."
...and I just realized I don't know how to spell that. Huh.