Friday, May 16, 2008

Bear Head

Last night Bob and I went to go see one of his friends play at a bar. "Dwayne" and "Zane" form Bear Head, and they were playing with a number of other bands at the US Beer Company. (Random side note: their names are actually Dillon and Zack, but with my horrible memory for names, I was calling Dillon Dwayne for a few weeks after I first met him. It turned into a joke, so by the time I met his brother, we immediately have him a name as well. Thus, Zane. The fun part is that they refer to themselves and Dwayne and Zane when they play. Makes me feel special. :) )

They only played for 30 minutes, but it was pretty cool. They're both really talented musicians so it was fun just watching them play.

And this tool played later in the evening. On the bar. Tool.

The bar was just ok. Kind of skeevy and set up strangely. And the bathrooms were disgusting. I took pictures of them as well but won't post them here. No one needs to see an icky bathroom.

No comments: