Monday, October 22, 2007

Camping!!

Last weekend a group of us went camping up in Wisconsin for two nights. After some struggles packing the car (camping requires more supplies than you'd think), we made it on the road and were up to the campsite by 5:30 or so. The place was great and the area was beautiful--lots of orange and yellow leaves.

Saturday a few of us went to New Glarus to the New Glarus Brewing Company. Had some Spotted Cow, Fat Squirrel, and a cherry beer that tasted like cherry pie filling.

Most of the weekend consisted of sitting around the campfire and just ch
illing out. It was a great weekend. Now I have to do laundry because all of my clothes smell like campfire. As does Sadie, I'm sure. (she got to go with and was very well behaved. Pretty much.)

Oh, and I shotgunned a beer for the first time. Good for me. (it was awesome)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go with your shotgun!!