Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter

So I just had a serious scary moment. I'm in the burbs with my family for Easter (happy hoppy) and got a call from my roommate who is dog sitting. Miss Puppy got away. They are both out with his family in a northern suburb and she escaped from the yard spike she was attached to. After pacing around my mom's house for 20 minutes, I decided to go up there to help with the search. As soon as I text that I'm heading up, I hear she's been found. Which brought on more tears, of course.

She's fine. She was picked up by the cops. They can't figure out how she got away since the hook that was attached to the spike was still looped and she hadn't chewed on anything. But frankly, I don't care. All I know is that she's fine.

Oh my. I'm exhausted. Too many emotions in just a short amount of time.

I think this is an ice cream moment.

No comments: