Monday, April 23, 2007

Graduation Day!

Last Thursday was Miss Sadie's graduation from puppy school. She had to take a final exam in front of the whole class (sit, stay, come, etc) and she did really well! She had to be convinced to come, but she did it. She even got "bonus points" for shake and down. What a good little girl!

After everyone had taken their final exams, we took a class photo, took pictures of the pups with their cap and tassel and then they all got ice cream sundaes as a treat! It was really cute. All of the doggie parents had their cameras out taking photos like paparazzi.

I had loaned my camera to my sister for a couple of weeks so I had to use a disposable and can I say, I'm totally spoiled by my digital. The pictures came out dark and grainy and just...not that nice. I've tried to photoshop them a little, but they're just not that great. And on top of that (not to bitch too much) the film was scratched so there's a white line through most of my pics. Such a bummer. Luckily I have wonderful friends who are graphic designers that have offered to help. :) I'm a lucky girl. I've included one below so you can see how cute she is in her cap. There are a couple more on flicker (see right) if you're interested. These are non-photo-shopped pics, by the by.

Oh, and I'd like to plug Marcus from Petsmart. He was a great trainer...funny, knowledgeable and never judgemental on how quickly or slowly your dog got the commands (although, you all know that it's the owner that's getting trained here, not the dog, right?). I highly recommend him as an instructor. If we ever go back to class, we'll be seeing Marcus again.

And that concluded my free advertising for Petsmart. To all two of you that read this!


No comments: