Monday, April 30, 2007

The Return of the Camera

I loaned my camera to my sister about two weeks ago and didn't know how much I'd miss it. I got it back on Sunday and it's been like the reunion of two long-lost pals. I'm so happy.

And I have some pictures from when my brother, his girlfriend, and my niece visited recently. They live in Florida and it's been almost two years since I've seen them (I met Bria for the first time that weekend!) so it was a fun weekend. Seriously, how cute are these two?

They're jumping on a trampoline my nephews got from Santa and are having just the BEST time. Ben is my sister's son and they're both about 2 years old (Bria's a month older). Ben's a little peanut. :)
Shawn (brother) and Jack (nephew) also had a lot of fun together. I need to be an equal-opportunity aunt here, so here's the obligatory photo.
Oh, and the dogs had fun too. :) Although Sadie tormented Cody a bit.

I'm so glad the camera is back. Wee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.