Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday

The first few weeks of my time off, I was super-productive and was getting a lot done: cleaning out closets, scrapbooking, making felt animals, and so on. Then...I got bored. And I did pretty much nothing, other than playing Lego Batman. :)

Now that I'm done with Lego Batman and have gone through my netflix movies, I'm starting to feel productive again.


Bob's been helping...he's taught me how to copper foil some glass beads that he uses for his pieces and has been bringing some home for me to work on. I did a bunch of larger ones last week and r
ecently he brought home the "green box" of small beads. I've started on these and they're a bit more difficult! I don't know why, but the foil isn't sticking as well, but I'm trying my best. Hopefully he won't have to redo many of them!!I think I'll start scrapbooking again too. :)