Saturday, April 11, 2009

Photo Flashback

I'm realizing that I've been avoiding my poor blog for a while now and am looking for something that I can do every week (at least) so that I'll post more often. I've found that if I write a little, it leads to most posts. :)

So...Photo Flashback time! I've only had a digital camera for about 5 years and don't yet have a scanner, so I'm currently limited to what I can post, but since I take pictures ALL of the time, I have a number of photos that I can post. So here's number one!

This is from a trip that a group of us took over Thanksgiving 2004. We spent 5 days in Amsterdam, eating pancakes, drinking Heineken, and walking around the city. This photo is from a moment when I was waiting for some friends in the square that was close to home--The Leidseplein. It was nearing Christmas so the lights were up in the trees and there was a list snow/rain falling. It was a nice, quiet moment, just sitting and enjoying the square.

1 comment:

GirlSixx said...

Loved this trip!!! It goes down as one of the top 5 times in my life. I thank you for that!