Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I'm at my mom's for Easter this year and spent some time going through some old photos. This is so much fun. We laughed at our 80's hairstyles and the old house with it's shag carpeting and goldenrod appliances. What I woudln't give for some of the lamps she had back then...
In all of the photos I found a couple of Easter-releated ones:


Easter 1978. My sister and I. For some reason, all of the photos from when I was little cut off our toes or our foreheads. Lucky Jandy, she got it both this time!!

Easter 1980: A neighbor (I think) and me with the "Easter Bunny" (aka our neighbor Larry Ross). We were at an Easter egg hunt and I was wearing my awesome tulip coat. But apparently was afraid of the camera? I dunno.

I have more pictures to come. I found some good stuff here and could scan all day. But now I have to head upstairs to visit with the family.

Happy Easter!

No comments: