Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Apartment Tour 2--The Room with No Name

I realized this morning that I haven't posted any pictures of the rest of my apartment. Unfortunately, it's now "lived in" and isn't as neat as I'd like. But I figured I'd share a little more.

This next room is the first room that you see when you enter in the front door. We're not sure what to do with it, so right now it's like an alternate family room with no TV. I've put my couch (it's free to anyone that wants it), my chair, and my bookcase in here. This is the view when you enter the apartment. Well, kind of. The first thing you see is my chewed up blue couch, but since I'm trying to get rid of it, it's not featured prominently here. I DID take this photo with my back against the front door, though.


A couple of close-ups on my bookcase. I think I need to update my nephew's pictures...these are both at least a year old! Jack's on the left, then Ben, then a family picture from a couple of weeks ago (Dad's side) and a picture of me and 3 of my friends in Toronto a few years ago. And apparently a wax/candle stain. Oops.

This is Sadie's treat jar. Every time we come in from a walk and I take her leash off, she'll run to the jar, nose it, and then sit and look at me until I give her a treat.

Here's another angle on the room...and I just noticed that Sadie got in the picture. Silly dog. You can see 1 of the 2 boxes I have left to unpack on the couch and my framed photos that I still need to hang.

Here's my front door. And another picture to hang (this one's from the Van Gough museum in Amsterdam. Although it's french. Ah, well). I also plan on hanging Sadie's leash hook here as well (I tried to once already but I need to use a screw instead of a nail).

This boring picture is of the ONE closet in the whole apartment. It's just between my bedroom door (on the right) and the front door (on the left). T and I decided to use it as a communal closet for coats, boots, random storage, and things like the vacuum cleaner. I took a photo of the inside but...yawn. No need for anyone to see that.


Lastly, here's a picture of Sadie. Just because. Beware of her one devil eye!!

No comments: