Friday, May 4, 2007

Randomness & Plans for the Weekend

So, I leave for Spain in 6 days. What? Spain? When did this come up?

I'm so not ready.

Since I'm leaving in the middle of the week, I have a lot to get done this weekend. I'm heading over to the laundromat (Bubbleland!) for the first time on Sunday so that'll be taken care of. I also need to buy new earbuds since mine are breaking and the last thing I want to happen is to not have ipod access on an 8 hour plane ride. I also need to find a new bathing suit since the last one I bought is from 1999, I think. THAT'LL be fun. Bathing suit shopping is always a horror.

Tomorrow is Bark in the Park! I'm still pretty excited for that, but I need to coordinate cars/rides. My roommate may need his car which will make it a LOT more difficult for me, L and Sadie to get up to Montrose Harbor. Since he doesn't usually get up until 12, I think we'll be ok, but I've got to get that worked out. Too far to walk. And it's supposed to rain. Sigh. Wet dog + wet feet = ew. I hope hope hope it'll hold off until after the walk. If it's pouring, I might not actually WALK. Maybe just head up there and get some goods and then head home. (BAD)

Also, my dog is totally funny. At our new place we have a fenced in back yard so we've been taking her back there to run around. She seems to like it ok, but if the neighbor dog is out she has a BLAST. They can run back and forth for forever. I took a video since I found it totally cute.



Finally, that new Vitaminwater is really good. XXX, I think it's called. I'm totally going to buy out Target if they have it on sale still. Yummy.

1 comment:

me said...

Oh good GOD your dog is cute!!!!