Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Current Obsession

So, I have a new obsession.

My roommate has an XBox, and until we moved to the new apartment, it's been in his room so I haven't played it much. In the new place, it's set up in the family room, and I've been checking it out.

Now, I've always been really into video games. I play at lunch, on the weekends on my computer, etc., but I've never really owned a console system since Atari in the 80s. This XBox though. It is fun. In the middle the gorgous weather this weekend, you could have found me on my couch playing this game. For 6 hours.

Seriously. I shake my head at myself. But it's so fun!! :)

The game that I'm playing is Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy. It's basically an adventure/puzzle/shooting game, but it's just so darn cute!! All of the characters are legos (Chewy, Luke, Jabba) and it follows the story line of the original 3 Star Wars games. I'm currently about half-way Return of the Jedi and can't wait to see what the Ewoks look like in Legos.

I was able to hold off from playing so far this week (Heroes was on on Monday. It will always take presidence. And last night was the Idol) but I think I'm going to have to dive in tonight. After the Model show. Hmmm...now that I think of it, my obsession might not be this game...it could be TV.
Oh, and I totally voted for Blake last night. I haven't voted since Miss Kelly Clarkson, but I had to. He was awesome. Check it out.

No comments: