Friday, May 18, 2007

Leaving Barcelona

I have yet to post the rest of my trip to Barcelona--I promise, it'll come.

We're leaving in the morning and I'm torn. I LOVED this town and still have a couple of more things I'd like to see. I guess that's a good thing as it gives me a good reason to come back. I'm also ready to go home, pet my dog (I missed her terribly) and sleep in my own bed.

I get home at 10:30pm tomorrow and will most likely crash out as soon as I get home. I'll chat with family and friends in the morning. I've missed you all and can't wait to party with you soon!

1 comment:

me said...

I missed you too! Too bad you'll come back to a strange new girl sitting in my seat. She's not strange, though, she's nice. I promise. You'll like her. And I left you presents. Silly ones. ;) I wish you were here to come out for martinis tonight.