Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Ouch. And AHHHH!

I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm not ready. I'm freaking out a bit. AHH! I haven't packed, I don't have a fun new vacation outfit, I haven't bought a new bathing suit since 1999 and I'll be away from my doggie for 10 days. (No worries about work here, you see)

In other news, my dog attempted to jump on my bed while I was on it and proceeded to head-butt me harder than I've ever been head-butted before. Ouch. I'm surprised there's no bruise. She, of course, just bounced off my head and went merrily on her way as I rolled around on my bed clutching my forehead.

Also, I got my hair cut on Monday and it's looking a little drab. I wanted to work on it this morning, but since Sadie freaks out over the hairdryer, I couldn't dry my hair without waking up the neighborhood.

It's nice how my dog controls my life, isn't it?

1 comment:

me said...

Awww. Too bad you can't pack Sadie up in a suitcase and take her with you. Sorry to hear about the head-butt.

and I totally think you should avoid the fire drill tomorrow if at all possible.;)